Page Last Updated: 17 January 2020 JM
The State Service Management Office is building and supporting a learning culture to develop the breadth and depth of capabilities needed for now, and in the future; developing high performing, professional and ethical leaders and managers
People Development Framework
- Develop a People Development Framework for the TSS.
- Develop a Workforce Strategy/Plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the ANZSOG Leadership Development Program.
- Launch the Manager Essentials Program Toolkit resource for those who have completed the Program.
- Work with Tasmania Police and UTAS to deliver the fourth S3MP.
Tasmanian Training Consortium (TTC)
- Engage with members about their ongoing and evolving professional development priorities.
- Develop a sustainable funding model in the medium and longer term.
- Continue to focus on offering events in the North and North West.
Links in this section:
Tasmanian Training Consortium www.ttc.tas.gov.au
Couldn't find what you were looking for? Try:
For more information, please contact Viv Burgess, Senior Consultant on 6232 7140 or email email@example.com