Please ensure you have read and understood the Reference Group Charter before completing this form. The completed Expression of Interest should be submitted by 25 January 2019.
The information collected from this Expression of Interest will be used to determine membership of the Local Government Legislation Review Reference Group. Personal information requested in this form will be gathered and stored in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004.
I declare that:
- I have read and understand the Local Government Legislation Review Reference Group Charter.
- I understand that, if appointed:
- I am not able to be a spokesperson for the Reference Group.
- My role in the Reference Group will be an unpaid position.
- I will be expected to collaborate with other members of the Reference Group, the Project Team and the Steering Committee in a respectful and courteous manner.
- My role is advisory only.
- I will be required to maintain strict confidentiality in relation to the discussions and deliberations of the Reference Group.