Section 1: Nominee
Tell us about the woman you are nominating for the Honour Roll.
- If you are unsure of the spelling of any names, please mark the name with a hash (#).
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory and must be filled in before the nomination can be submitted.
- If this is a posthumous nomination, please give details of a next-of-kin contact (if known) in the address, phone number and email address fields.
Please select the category that best suits the nominee's area of excellence: *
Section 3: Details about nominee's contribution to the community
In this section you will provide details of your nominee’s significant contribution to the community, achievements and work history (paid and voluntary) including any positions held / activities undertaken and the relevant dates of service. Also provide a brief statement about why you think this woman deserves recognition on the Tasmanian Honour Roll of Women.
In preparing your statement, review the selection criteria for the Tasmanian Honour Roll of Women.
Please complete this section as a separate Word or PDF document and send as an attachment with your nomination form. If you fail to attach a document here an automatic prompt will appear before you can submit your nomination form.
Nomination process and selection criteria
Organisations and individual members of the Tasmanian community are invited to nominate women they consider to have made a significant contribution at a local, state or national level in their field of endeavour.
Nominees must be nominated by an individual other than themselves or by an organisation.
Posthumous nominations are accepted.
Supporting information is required and should be typed and not exceed 500 words.
Selection of new members will be guided by the following criteria:
- significant contribution to the Tasmanian community
- an inspirational role model for all Tasmanian women
- personal, academic and professional achievements - past and current
- key achievements in advancing social justice
- contribution in their relevant field
- contribution to the development of regional communities
- degree of difficulty of the achievement
- voluntary activity - nature and length of involvement
A panel of judges appointed by the Minister will base its decision on the selection criteria. Nominations should address as many of the selection criteria as possible.